Don't get blue...
we can paint your home too!
Painting, painters, drywall, countertops, cabinets, home improvement, home renovation, bathroom renovation, ceiling, carpenters, wall tile, base boards, decks, concrete, foundations, masonry, wall framing, roof framing, gutters, exterior trim, windows, plumbing, electrical, plaster, floor tile, carpet, appliances, wood flooring, insulation, lighting, flatwork, kitchen design, bathroom design, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, bedroom remodel, backsplash, demolition, interior millwork, interior door, kitchen island, dining room renovation, duct cleaning, best remodeler, best remodeling company, best cabinets, best kitchen, best bathroom, best deck, best painter, best basement, best drywall, best flooring, best roofer, best home renovation, best contractor, best construction, best interior design, best interior designer, best construction management, best project management, project management, construction, new home build, home builder, interior painting, exterior painting, quality remodeling, quality painting, quality construction, blueprints, CAD drawings, cabinet installation, floor installation, wallpaper, wallpaper removal, demolition, drywall patching, cabinet painting, spray painting, new construction, Onesta, Onesta Construction, Onesta Painting, Onesta Design, home improvements, home maintenance, home purchase inspection, construction inspection, flood repair, damage repair, water damage, mold removal, water removal, lead removal, lead remediation, fire restoration, flooded basement, pacific remodeler, Remodeling kitchens, remodeling bathrooms, remodeling homes, remodeling basements, remodeling exterior, interior design services, painting, decks, wallpaper in Saint Louis, Saint Louis County remodeler, Saint Charles County remodeler, Jefferson County remodeler, Ferguson remodeler, Chesterfield remodeler, Ballwin remodeler, Florissant remodeler, Kirkwood remodeler, Clayton remodeler, Creve Coeur remodeler, Maryland Heights remodeler, Webster Groves remodeler, Fenton remodeler, Ladue remodeler, Wildwood remodeler, Hazelwood remodeler, University City remodeler, Town and Country remodeler, Bridgeton remodeler, Ellisville remodeler, Eureka remodeler, Des Peres remodeler, Sunset Hills remodeler, Manchester remodeler, Brentwood remodeler, Saint Ann remodeler, Frontenac remodeler, Crestwood remodeler, Olivette remodeler, Overland remodeler, Maplewood remodeler, Valley Park remodeler, Richmond Heights remodeler, Berkeley remodeler, Glendale remodeler, Jennings remodeler, Saint John remodeler, Lake Saint Louis remodeler, Wentzville remodeler, Saint Peters remodeler, O’Fallon remodeler, Saint Charles remodeler, Saint Louis contractor, Saint Louis County contractor, Saint Charles County contractor, Jefferson County contractor, Ferguson contractor, Chesterfield contractor, Ballwin contractor, Florissant contractor, Kirkwood contractor, Clayton contractor, Creve Coeur contractor, Maryland Heights contractor, Webster Groves contractor, Fenton contractor, Ladue contractor, Wildwood contractor, Hazelwood contractor, University City contractor, Town and Country contractor, Bridgeton contractor, Ellisville contractor, Eureka contractor, Des Peres contractor, Sunset Hills contractor, Manchester contractor, Brentwood contractor, Saint Ann contractor, Frontenac contractor, Crestwood contractor, Olivette contractor, Overland contractor, Maplewood contractor, Valley Park contractor, Richmond Heights contractor, Berkeley contractor, Glendale contractor, Jennings contractor, Saint John contractor, Lake Saint Louis contractor, Wentzville contractor, Saint Peters contractor, O’Fallon contractor, Saint Charles contractor
click to learn more!
Our Steps for a Successful Remodeling Project:
Want to see how we can make your project even easier to manage?
1) Initial Meeting - During the initial meeting between you and your designer we will get to know you and how you live your life. We will evaluate your ideas through a detailed questionnaire.
2) Design Contract - At this point, when you are ready to hire the designer, we will sign the design contract and begin the design phase.
3) The Design Phase - This is where the fun begins and where we will work closely with you, using our experience, to help put your ideas into a comprehensive set of plans or schematic design ideas.
4) Pricing and Planning - as the final design phase nears completion Onesta Construction will be completing the building estimate, which consists of the costs for materials, labor, and subcontractors that may be required for your specific project.
5) Construction Contract (if applicable) - At this point the pricing is within budget, all drawings have been approved, and we are ready to get started.
6) Product Selection - At various stages throughout the construction process you will receive a schedule regarding selections that have to be made, i.e. cabinet finishes, flooring, paint colors, etc. The schedule is based on the expected progress of your project and how much lead time is required for each selection. It is important to make these selections in a timely manner to stay on schedule and we will do all that we can to provide samples for most of your selections.
7) Construction - This phase may consist of Permits, Site prep, Demolition, Framing / rough-in, Mechanical start- plumbing, electrical, HVAC, Rough in inspections by the local building inspectors, Drywall, Drywall screw inspection (if required), Trim / doors / cabinetry, Finishing steps paint / stain / counter tops / appliances etc., Mechanical finish - electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Finish hardware install, Floor coverings, Final touch ups, Final inspections, Final walk through
8) Sign off
Your project is now complete!
We understand the emotional side of remodeling!
Onesta Construction renovation and preservation projects are are done with care and concern for architectural and structural integrity as well as beauty and function. We offer a variety of services to include, but not limited to:
- Kitchens - Construction Management
- Bathrooms - Construction Documents
- Master suites - Specifications
- Additions - Value Engineering
- Decks - Construction Planning
- Whole home renovations - Scheduling
- Basements - Code compliance
- Home repairs - Site management
- Exterior maintenance - Storm water management
- Contractors inspection - Transparent estimates
Don't see a service you are looking for? Contact Us and we will be happy to discuss your needs! If we can't help you, we will get you to someone who can.
A remodeling project is one of those times where you have a lot of people coming to your house 5 or 6 days a week for a significant time period disrupting your daily life. At Onesta Construction we try and help you prepare you for the remodeling experience. Below id our representation of a homeowners emotions during the remodeling process.
We will make every effort to make your project as stress free as possible. We understand that you still have to go about your daily lives and routines. It is your house and we are guests there if there is something we can do to make it easier please ask.
To see past remodeling projects and testimonials
click the picture below!